Have you met your continuing education requirements?
New Hampshire Nurses Association in Partnership with Elite Healthcare
- Have you met your continuing education requirements?
- Are children and work obligations making it hard to attend in-person workshops?
- Take control of your education and study for contact hours online in the comfort of your own home!
NHNA has partnered with Elite Healthcare to provide access to a large library of peer-reviewed accredited continuing education courses on nursing at a 20% discount. Upon registration, you will have 24/7 access for twelve months so that you can earn CE credit on your time. All courses are developed by recognized experts in their field and take a scientific, and evidence-based approach.
Examples of some of the available ANCC certified courses:
- Acute Cardiovascular Conditions (9 contact hours)
- Assault: It's Not in my Job Description (1 contact hour)
- Cancer in Women (35 contact hours)
- Communicating Effectively and Therapeutically with Patients with a Mental Health Disorder (1 contact hour)
- Falls: Assessment and Prevention (2 contact hours)
- Geriatric Assessment, 2nd Edition (12 contact hours)
- Human Trafficking: Modern Day Slavery (4 contact hours)
Over 350 courses in all, representing more than 1,500 contact hours
Use Promo Code: NHNA to receive a 20% discount
Click Here to Visit the Elite Website