The New Hampshire Nurses Association (NHNA) is sponsoring this 5K, in association with the Student Nurses Association at Rivier University, to raise funds for nursing scholarships to be awarded to nurses pursuing advanced nursing degrees and/or nursing certifications.
See the attached file, NHNA Healthy Nurse 5K-All About, for race map and more details.
- Location: Rivier University campus, 420 South Main St. Nashua, NH
- Date: October 20, 2018
- Bib pick up: Day of Run beginning at 9:00 am
- Run Start Time: 10:00 am
Registration for this event via [Click Here]
- (TI Fitness race organizer & providing time keeping services)
- Adults: $25.00 / $30.00 day of event
- Students: $15.00 / $20.00 day of event
- Youth (12 and under): FREE
Health Fair located at start/finish line.
Event is open to the public, which is encouraged to participate in the 5K and/or to attend the Health Fair.
Competitive prizes for top finishers and fun prizes for teams will be awarded at the event.
First winners of the Health Nurse Scholarships will also be announced at the conclusion of the event.